5 Sustainable Luxury Hotels
1. The Brando, French Polynesia -
This luxury property is leed platinum certified, which is the highest level awarded for sustainable buildings.
2. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Vietnam -
The Hotel's coral project is dedicated to protecting a nearby reed and providing education on marine life.
3. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, New York -
Most of the hotel's furniture and interior was designed using local and reclaimed materials.
4. &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, South Africa -
They have provided access to water for 56,000 people in local communities, 30 food gardens and six commercial farms throughout Africa.
5. Costilla Lodge At Vermejo Park Ranch, New Mexico -
This 585,000 acre wildlife wonderland is one of three vast New Mexico ecotourism ranches owned by TED Turner.